Thursday, April 28, 2011

It Is Our Suffering That Gives Us Strength As The Cross Sustains Our Being

When Carter was President, he actually made many of us stronger such as Obama is doing today. It is in our suffering that gives us strength as the Cross sustains our being. The answer to the whole situation is to continue the job of many of the Saints such as Saint Pius X, St. Patrick, and others such as these who converted many. The people lack true leadership and wouldn't know of it unless they are shown it. Being a caregiver by profession, I see the changes firsthand when I'm given assignments. I always wear my cross to identify who I am. In the meantime, we need to lessen and limit government in our daily lives as we walk and weep in this Valley of Tears. The next generations are counting on us. Lord, hear our prayers! - Arthur R. Garcia